Sunday, October 11, 2009

School Days




I think I have been in denial about the start of school. But, I have finally faced up to the fact that my baby is in Kindergarten and school has really started! Here they are in their first day glory.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Holy cow! Sheldon looks so grown up! We miss you guys!

The Jensen Fam said...

Wow, I'm sure the kids are loving being in school and are having fun with there friends! What are you going to do with all your time now? Too bad I'm not there to do some fun projects with you. Wish I was!! We miss you guys and hope all is well in the neighborhood! We saw Kitt's article in the Columbian...very nice!

Erin said...

I love the picture of them walking to school. So sweet.

Nancy said...

I know I am bad at keeping in touch, but I still love when you post! This post in particular made me miss WA! I have been pretty happy with the school here, but there are so many things I miss about our little school up there -- the nice drive up to drop off kids for one! And, we have NO gym, music or art teacher! Can you believe it?? NO MR.NOZZLER!?? It makes me so sad!

Nicole said...

Looks like the kids are having fun. It was great to chat the other day!

Jayne said...

Oh Sheldon and his inappropriate smiling. Such wonderful pictures Susan! So cute.

Bradshaw said...

WANT NEW POST,WANT NEW POST!sr